GRF Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
MANIEK
phatprick
6 posters

LOST :: Disscussion (Tag Your Spoliers)

phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1041
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

LOST :: Disscussion (Tag Your Spoliers) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOST :: Disscussion (Tag Your Spoliers)

Post by phatprick Wed May 26, 2010 6:22 pm

MANIEK wrote:Yes thats true.
    And i have to ask you : Did you notice that after 3 season Mr Eko (that black guy from tail of oceanic 815 plane ) didnt appear i further episodes. Everyone from tail of the plane did but he didnt.

i loved mr.eko, but when i read that when they called him to shoot the finale, he asked 5x more money for acting... (greedy bastard) so thats the reason he wasnt in lost after his "death"

Eko Turned Down Finale Guest Spot

MANIEK wrote:And can you imagine to watch all seasons once again - that lot of informations, events etc. When i think about that it seems that it was long time ago, like discover Desmond's bunker or meetings with "Others" :S

well, i watched S01 x4, S02-03 x3, S04-05 x2 and S06 x1 (601 and 617 twice because its longer episode and they need more attention ^^)... but IM SURE i will watch everything from start to finish once again, but not now... sometime when i can watch in peace now knowing this beautiful story!

just FYI, theoretically you can watch all episodes in 5 days and few hours
    (Total length: 122h / 24h = 5.1days Very Happy) <= but you would look like zombie if you watch 5 days without stopping :PP

BTW i found the video of everything i said in 2-3 posts before about THE END of lost Wink (mega spoiler)

Spoiler:
    MANIEK
    MANIEK
    grf / expert
    grf / expert

Number of posts : 508
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

LOST :: Disscussion (Tag Your Spoliers) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOST :: Disscussion (Tag Your Spoliers)

Post by MANIEK Wed May 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Lol phat you are crazy motherf***er ^^
    Frantech
    Frantech
    grf / DONATOR
    grf / DONATOR

Number of posts : 744
    Registration date : 2009-04-25

Post by Frantech Thu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm

I think Lost belongs to the greatest serials i ever saw... Maybe is the best, because i dont know any other...
    You were counting days, until next episode comes... Really great!
    For exapmle, serial Friends was good too, but if you missed one ep, doesnt matter... It was just serial - but great too! Here is different, you must watch every tail, every second watch with eyes open what will happend next. this is making this serial unforgotten :-)
    phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by phatprick Thu May 27, 2010 8:21 pm

I moved all LOST related posts to separate topic, bcs it started to look like LOST party in other topic Very Happy

Frantech wrote:I think Lost belongs to the greatest serials i ever saw... Maybe is the best, because i dont know any other...
    You were counting days, until next episode comes... Really great!
    For exapmle, serial Friends was good too, but if you missed one ep, doesnt matter... It was just serial - but great too! Here is different, you must watch every tail, every second watch with eyes open what will happend next. this is making this serial unforgotten :-)

im with you 100%
    especially if you watched the show since it aired, spent almost 6y with this beautiful story... its part of my life i will never forget it!
    MANIEK
    MANIEK
    grf / expert
    grf / expert

Post by MANIEK Thu May 27, 2010 9:03 pm

phatprick wrote:im with you 100%
    especially if you watched the show since it aired, spent almost 6y with this beautiful story... its part of my life i will never forget it!

Yep thats true
    Silvach
    Silvach
    grf / expert
    grf / expert

Number of posts : 454
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by Silvach Fri May 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Damn you guys, i can not discuss about this topic, not even watch it, i'm only at 3th season. Mad Wait when i see them all, then you will read some good replays Smile
    phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by phatprick Fri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm

if you want i can open "STILL WATCHING" topic without spoilers, if you wish to discuss about some things... i know you and muzzha are still not finished, so it could be interesting! Very Happy

Dont read further sill, may contain spoilers!

For the dudes who watched the finale:

Spoiler:
    Frantech
    Frantech
    grf / DONATOR
    grf / DONATOR

Number of posts : 744
    Registration date : 2009-04-25

Post by Frantech Sat May 29, 2010 9:27 am

You told, what island so i know, but you have to watch every detail to understand everything...
    Silvach
    Silvach
    grf / expert
    grf / expert

Number of posts : 454
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by Silvach Sat May 29, 2010 10:17 am

Yea Phat, it's better for us to discuss it on another topic, this way i'm tempted to take a peek for this topic XD
    phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by phatprick Mon May 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Spoiler:
    phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by phatprick Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 pm

phatprick wrote:i read somewhere that some dudes in usa are renting small cinema to watch finale
    i was wrong, it was in romania, and here are the pics Very Happy

LOST Finale in Cinema
    MANIEK
    MANIEK
    grf / expert
    grf / expert

Post by MANIEK Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Ye "some dudes" Smile
    phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by phatprick Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:48 am

LOST :: Disscussion (Tag Your Spoliers) - Page 2 Tumblr_l4hf976xsN1qzzpi4o1_500
    phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by phatprick Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:01 pm

this is a very sad day for LOST fans

for those who dont know, last night was emmy awards, and guess what... LOST didnt win anything! Yes, you dont have to read that again, anything!

personally, i dont need some official statement or little statue to tell me that this series was the best thing that happend to me, but...

Are they telling me that they heard better score on some other series, than Michael Giacchino's LOST soundtrack? You HAVE to be shitting me! LOST original score was the most unique, bizzare, beautiful, emotional soundtrack i have EVER heard ANYWHERE!

Spoiler:

I could go on, but im too bummed to even think about it.

For more info > http://www.emmys.com/
    phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by phatprick Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:18 am

Season 6 finale DVD Extra (Deleted Scene) - A lot of questions are answered here Wink

New Man in Charge

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:56 am