GRF Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Roomer
phatprick
6 posters

End of grf/buksa as we know it???

phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1041
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

End of grf/buksa as we know it??? Empty End of grf/buksa as we know it???

Post by phatprick Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Dear members,

unfortunately im bringing you the bad news this time.
    We all know that buksa was partly empty this past few days, and i understand... You simply cannot play 24/365, you have to rest your brain, hand, fingers, etc... No matter if someone is online playing or not, we have to pay for the server nonetheless, so we dont loose our records, maps and similar.
    And as you can see on our server rents page, there are some drawbacks and debt, all on Dells account... Some cro members simply couldnt pay for 1 month, then for the next and so on... And im afraid that this could be the last month for buksa, and after 1.1.2010. we will loose our beloved server, maps, precious records, and the most important: our family home!

In other words, we will be kicked out on the street!

But there is one solution... You all know (non-cro members) that i never forced you to pay anything, i mean, i asked if you can donate something, but if you cant, thats no problem... Well, now it is!
    I know that some of you dont have bank account, paypal or similar, so you cannot help us "electronicly". But there is one way, some of older members could still remember it, and its old-skool post mail! Smile
    So, im asking all of you, if you still want to see your beloved server next year, help us out! Let me remind you that holidays are near, winter and cold weather, so it is ideal for playing TMN! Wink

If you do want to help, you can send us just a little donation so we can continue having fun like we used to. If you think that you can separate just 5 euro for 1 month, reply in this thread, and we will PM or mail you address on which you can send it!

Thank you! santa
    Roomer
    Roomer
    grf / DONATOR
    grf / DONATOR

Number of posts : 856
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

End of grf/buksa as we know it??? Empty Re: End of grf/buksa as we know it???

Post by Roomer Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Sure thing phat i just didnt understand how i can send you money... scratch
    phatprick
    phatprick
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1041
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by phatprick Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 am

then i think that you are too young to know what was post-mail in last few centuries! Very Happy
    Dimo1
    Dimo1
    grf / DONATOR
    grf / DONATOR

Number of posts : 339
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Dimo1 Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 am

well im to young i think :S i aint got any money :S
    muzzha
    muzzha
    grf / expert
    grf / expert

Number of posts : 316
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by muzzha Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:53 am

Phat, i am really glad you posted all of this, it is true...i know i am one of that members that couldn't pay for last two months!i m really sorry for that but just i dont have any money, and it's just comming, month after month...
    If any of you can donate it would be great!
    again every word in phats post is true!
    Silvach
    Silvach
    grf / expert
    grf / expert

Number of posts : 454
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by Silvach Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:34 pm

I knew this time will come, yes and it's true. Paying for server for just of couple of players on server is not worth it. The other solution is acceptable Sad
    Rammy.
    grf / expert
    grf / expert

Number of posts : 308
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Rammy. Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:45 pm

I can donate for about 5 euro or less.But the biggest and only problem is that I'm too lazy to get my ass out of the house and go to the bank which is 4-5 km's from my home xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 pm